Affiliate Marketing Definition
An affiliate marketing program is wherein you encourage more people to promote your product or service. They will hence be your affiliates.
How Does It Work
The entities who want to promote your product can sign up as your affiliate.
They will get a unique referral link from you.
When someone buys through that link, the affiliate receives a previously agreed commission.
- A simple look at how affiliate marketing works. You can get an affiliate to help you promote your business and then the whole process starts.
- Your affiliate gets a unique referral link; this thus enables you to track which affiliate is driving in traffic for your products.
- The next stage is where the affiliate handles the promotion of your business at his discretion or methods.
- As a result of a successful promotion on your behalf, you get clients as a result when they purchase or sign up.
- Finally, they earn a commission when you see their results. It’s as simple as that. You can, therefore, see that it is a very convenient process with transparency in it. Everyone is clear on what percentage the affiliate receives. The sales are tracked easily through the unique referral link of each affiliate.
Certainly, the advantages of this type of method are win-win. This is for the reason that more entities/people are promoting your business. Besides, you also only pay when you see results. It thus really helps in promoting your business to as many as possible. Others, therefore, handle the promotion metrics of your business and you pay them after a successful result.
This is one of the reasons why most businesses always ask how did you hear about their company.
We can help two ways:
If you need to develop an affiliate program for your business.
If you need a way to earn some extra income and possibly start a small business.
Either way, contact us within the form below for a consultation.
Here is a general pricing guide. If you need a customized price quote based on your current business situation you will need a brief consultation. For network marketing, you can add a 20% which will be your commission fee for the referral.